Friday, June 5, 2009

3rd Chakra energizing

I enjoy taking my energy reading and healing classes from http://www.robineaglesage.com. This 3rd chakra is so relevant to my creative life as an artist.  The 3rd chakra's message to me:  Pay attention to what helps me grow and create and thrive.  I am responsible for these things.  If I allow other people and other things in life to interfere - I am still responsible! When I am veering off my path, through outside distractions, I am responsible.  So . . . what I need for me, is focus and self-discipline and prioritizing the outside world with my creative life, including the inner and outer manifestations of it. 
   I also need acceptance and flexibility with others.  I do not need to waste my time trying to control others, even having a plan for them - they, too, have a path and a passion and a purpose to follow.  Doing this allows me to be in present time with others.   More laughter! This allows me to reenergize with the bonfire of others.  Ritual is good, dancing is good.  
  I need to pay attention to the ebb and flow of giving to others around me, and balance that giving to my self - self-care, self-love.  By staying in present time, and loving my work, I attract joy and self-confidence into my being. My 3rd chakra is radiant. My creativity flows.  

No comments: